Edit Freeze: Please do not make edits to the Wurmpedia until the move has completed. The Wurmpedia is expected to move on Wednesday, May 4th.
Bank of Wurm
The currency of Wurm is represented by coins of various metal types, however a player cannot create money using raw materials. Coin is predominately obtained by purchasing it via the Wurm online Shop however there are many other ways to gain coin in game.
- Through trading with other players
- By selling items to traders or at the token on a settlement
- Foraging and botanizing give a very low chance to find coin.
- Killing creatures gives a very low chance to find coin, double chance if they are domestic animals.
- Any coin generated by the last two points above will be tagged as rare. This is simply for aesthetic reasons and they do not hold any special functions. Once deposited into the bank they become standard coin.
The Bank of Wurm states the lowest currency unit in Wurm to be one iron coin (1i).
|Iron (i)||Copper (c)||Silver (s)||Gold (g)|
- Bank account
- Miron - the unit used in Wurm's economy logging system
- Shopping contains a calculator for adding up different amounts of coins. Good for working out just how much something will cost you.